We Offer Swimming Pool Services In The Following Cities
Blue Oasis Pool Service Area
Hear What people are saying about our service
- Blue Oasis takes care of my pool maintenance in all... read moreBlue Oasis takes care of my pool maintenance in all aspects. The staff is super kind and respectful. The service they provide each week is professional and with high quality. I receive an email with detail indication on the work that was done on my pool along with a picture of the work they have done! For repairing my filter and checking on my equipments, Blue Oasis immediately took care of me and made sure my pool is functioning and healthy ASAP. I would recommend this company to any pool owner as they take pride in their work and provide a high quality service all around! read lessAli Moghadam 1/23/2023Fantastic company to deal with. From day 1 signing up... read moreFantastic company to deal with. From day 1 signing up with them they’ve taken great care of my pool. I love the weekly photo they take and email to me after servicing. Very responsive when contacted and very knowledgeable. Walked me thru all my equipment and how everything worked. read lessSteven Weston 1/20/2023
- Oasis Pool Service installed our inground swimming pool in 2022.... read moreOasis Pool Service installed our inground swimming pool in 2022. Their workmanship and professionalism is second to none. The 4x8 concrete equipment pad was strategically positioned to solve grading challenges, the size of the pipes, the homeruns etc all being done properly meant I had ZERO priming issues. The pumps, filters, valves etc are laid out so that maintenance can be done easily. All the underground pipework was clean, labeled etc. The methodical approach and professional execution was refreshing to see, to say the least. We also had Oasis do our patio. They planned the right amount of pitch, drains etc...even in torrential downpours, we had zero issues with water. The constant feedback, ideas and planning with Derek made the whole experience pleasant. I don't know where Oasis is in terms of prices, my friend used them in NJ and he was satisfied. I'm a firm believer of you get what you pay for...putting in a swimming pool is an emotional investment to make memories with family and friends. It is not a fiscal investment... financially it makes little sense to put in a pool in the northeast. I was happy with my overall experience with Oasis. read lessAdnan Ziaullah 10/30/2022The team at Oasis designed and installed an extended bluestone... read moreThe team at Oasis designed and installed an extended bluestone patio with separate areas for dining, conversation and fire pit including a sitting wall that surrounds the dining area. Beautiful work! We also had them stone face the foundation of our house as well. The stone guys are polite, diligent, talented workers that actually clean up at the end of each day! Highly recommend this company for all your back yard upgrades. read lessConcetta Gennarelli 9/30/2022After 28 years of being in my home, after years... read moreAfter 28 years of being in my home, after years of dealing with frustrating pool service companies, this year I decided to finally make this switch. Always a bit of trepidation when making a change, but I can attest and assure you that this change comes with no regrets. After a full year, I have found Oasis Pool Service to be unquestionably the most responsive, communicative, honest and fair player that I have ever hired. The Service manager and his team are on top of their game, and the technicians are nice, competent, honest and seemingly very fair. What I am most impressed with is their strong commitment to good communication and responsiveness. Having to not worry about someone getting back to you is just simply so rare these days and most refreshing at the same time. I strongly recommend this company for all your pool and spa needs. I am gratified that I have finally found a company that makes me sleep well at night. Derek, Paul, Luis and the entire team ...... Thank you for a great year with you guys. Just know how much I appreciate you all. Larry read lessLorenzo Vanore 9/30/2022
- We were very happy with the construction of our new... read moreWe were very happy with the construction of our new in ground pool. From the original meetings about design and placement of the pool to actual implementation of it, Derek and his team were very professional, knowledgeable and clearly take pride in their work. We would recommend to anyone looking for a new pool. read lessJoe Barragato 8/30/2022
- Never was a customer of Oasis Pool. However, I think... read moreNever was a customer of Oasis Pool. However, I think those driving work trucks should represent their business. They should not have a train horn installed and honk at people walking for fun. Thanks to your team, my wife got a migraine. read lessBrooks Olphin 8/30/2022I’ve been using Blue Oasis for 2 years and could... read moreI’ve been using Blue Oasis for 2 years and could not be more pleased with their service. They have provided exceptional customer service on every level, and I never have an issue reaching someone with a problem. I have used them for emergency pool repairs and they always show up quickly to remedy the problem. The owner is very responsive to any questions regardless of how easy or complex they may be. I can not recommend this company enough. read lessMichael Schmidt 7/19/2022I highly recommend reaching out to Blue Oasis Pools for... read moreI highly recommend reaching out to Blue Oasis Pools for your pool and spa needs! They took me on as a new client despite their explosive growth and provided the best services and customer service anyone could ask for. Like clock work for being on time and on schedule. Always made the time to reach out personally while on site, answered my questions and make recommendations, but also leave you alone if you so choose. That on top of performing quality work! They are a great young team and a solid business. In addition they send automated reporting on work performed and billing summaries as a turn key solution. Anyone needing pool services or tired of companies who take your business for granted I would recommend reaching out and hiring Blue Oasis Pools! read lessWill Quaglieri 6/19/2022
- Excellent customer service and quality work at a reasonable and... read moreExcellent customer service and quality work at a reasonable and competitive price. Always flexible to my schedule and knowledgeable in all areas I’ve needed help with from maintenance to repairs. read lessScott Rogers 6/19/2022Blue Oasis was so responsive when I called them and... read moreBlue Oasis was so responsive when I called them and Rudy came out the same week I was having issues with my pump. My booster wasn’t working and he knew right away it was the capacitor. He was so knowledgeable and helpful with my questions I decided to sign up right then and there for continued service. This company has been the most responsive and best service and I have had not so great experience with some other ones in the area. Looking forward to continuing monthly services with them! read lessAmanda Knape 6/19/2022
- After a long ordeal of going through our lines getting... read moreAfter a long ordeal of going through our lines getting clogged & no communication to us about fixing the problem, Zach with Blue Oasis did everything he could to get the situation remedied. We talked it out and found out what was going on. Guys were out to our house more than once a week sometimes to make sure our pool got up and running again as soon as possible. We appreciate it, Blue Oasis. read lessCarla R. 6/03/2022So glad we found Blue Oasis Pool Service. We had... read moreSo glad we found Blue Oasis Pool Service. We had both of our pool pumps go out in the same week. They quoted us a good price on a new pump and installed it in less than an hour. They also send updates with pictures each time they service our pool and their billing system is wonderful. read lessJim F. 6/03/2022Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value I highly recommend reaching out to Blue Oasis Pools for... read moreI highly recommend reaching out to Blue Oasis Pools for your pool and spa needs! They took me on as a new client despite their explosive growth and provided the best services and customer service anyone could ask for. Like clock work for being on time and on schedule. Always made the time to reach out personally while on site, answered my questions and make recommendations, but also leave you alone if you so choose. That on top of performing quality work! They are a great young team and a solid business. In addition they send automated reporting on work performed and billing summaries as a turn key solution. Anyone needing pool services or tired of companies who take your business for granted I would recommend reaching out and hiring Blue Oasis Pools!Will Quaglieri 5/31/2022
Services: Wall brushing, Water treatment, Tile brushing, Vacuuming, Leaf traps, Filter cleaning, Winterization, Netting, Swimming pool summerization read less
- Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value Excellent customer service and quality work at a reasonable and... read moreExcellent customer service and quality work at a reasonable and competitive price. Always flexible to my schedule and knowledgeable in all areas I’ve needed help with from maintenance to repairs.Scott Rogers 5/31/2022
Services: Wall brushing, Vacuuming, Filter cleaning, Winterization, Swimming pool summerization read lessWall brushing, Water treatment, Vacuuming, Leaf traps, Filter cleaning, Netting, Swimming pool summerization Services: Wall brushing, Water treatment, Vacuuming, Leaf traps, Filter cleaning,... read moreServices: Wall brushing, Water treatment, Vacuuming, Leaf traps, Filter cleaning, Netting, Swimming pool summerizationLacey Stevenson 5/25/2022
Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value read less
- Professionalism, Responsiveness Blue Oasis was so responsive when I called them and... read moreBlue Oasis was so responsive when I called them and Rudy came out the same week I was having issues with my pump. My booster wasn’t working and he knew right away it was the capacitor. He was so knowledgeable and helpful with my questions I decided to sign up right then and there for continued service. This company has been the most responsive and best service and I have had not so great experience with some other ones in the area. Looking forward to continuing monthly services with them! read lessAmamda Knape 5/24/2022Quality, Responsiveness I’ve been with Blue Oasis for about 6 months now... read moreI’ve been with Blue Oasis for about 6 months now and they’ve been great. Very timely communication and they always come and diagnose/fix any issues we have. It’s easy to communicate with the via text as well. Would recommend! read lessMo Quazmee 5/24/2022
- I’ve been with Blue Oasis for about 6 months now... read moreI’ve been with Blue Oasis for about 6 months now and they’ve been great. Very timely communication and they always come and diagnose/fix any issues we have. It’s easy to communicate with the via text as well. Would recommend! read lessMo Quazmee 5/19/2022We recently bought our house with a pool and I... read moreWe recently bought our house with a pool and I thought "Oh no, big pain" but Blue Oasis has made everything easy and enjoyable. The technician is very reliable and does a great job of cleaning and taking care of everything. Zach always answers my questions and comes out when I have a problem. Highly recommend this company. read lessPamela L. 5/18/2022
- Update! The owner of the pool company has fixed everything... read moreUpdate! The owner of the pool company has fixed everything and made it right. Everyone runs into problems, but the true measure of a good organization is how it handles problems. They stepped up and communicated with me exactly what went wrong and how it was corrected. Thanks Zach for making things right! read lessDavid R. 4/18/2022Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, ValueMichael Schmidt 3/29/2022
I’ve been using Blue Oasis... read morePositive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
I’ve been using Blue Oasis for the better part of a year now. Excellent service and they are always on time, a really great value. The owner is very responsive to any questions and repair requests. Highly recommend. read less
- After calling multiple companies and not receiving any call backs,... read moreAfter calling multiple companies and not receiving any call backs, I reached out to Blue Oasis. Not only did the respond in a timely manner, they were able to come out next day and repair the issue. Highly recommend. read lessDiane 3/21/2022After calling multiple companies and not receiving any call backs,... read moreAfter calling multiple companies and not receiving any call backs, I reached out to Blue Oasis. Not only did the respond in a timely manner, they were able to come out next day and repair the issue. Highly recommend. read lessDiane Evidente 3/19/2022
- Oasis replaced my aged filter and heater with the utmost... read moreOasis replaced my aged filter and heater with the utmost professionalism. I have an older pool and they still made me feel very important. The weekly service was excellent and kept the pool in fine shape for swimming all season. All of the staff were wonderful. The weekly service man became a real friend and enabled us all to enjoy the pool without the worry. I would highly recommend Oasis for all your pool needs. read lessNancy Rosin 1/30/2022Oasis is a trusted, reliable and professional pool service that... read moreOasis is a trusted, reliable and professional pool service that we’ve been using for years. They are always responsive when I call and will go out of their way to help no matter what the issue. I rely on their advice and high quality service for all aspects of our pool maintenance. read lessNicole Birch 1/30/2022
- As a new pool owner, I used Oasis Pool Services... read moreAs a new pool owner, I used Oasis Pool Services for all my needs. Extremely professional and patient with all the questions from a new pool owner. I had my system converted to salt water and had the lighting replaced, besides all the other pool services. Very Satisfied customer 🙂 read lessAntonio Oliveira 1/30/2022Cannot say enough good things about these guys. We recently... read moreCannot say enough good things about these guys. We recently bought a home with a pool, and having never been pool owners, we called these guys to come and give us a "Pool School". They took their time and explained everything we need to know and do to keep our pool looking beautiful. They are super friendly, professional, and all around great guys! read lessTaylor Smith-Bothun 1/19/2022
- Cannot say enough good things about these guys. We recently... read moreCannot say enough good things about these guys. We recently bought a home with a pool, and having never been pool owners, we called these guys to come and give us a "Pool School". They took their time and explained everything we need to know and do to keep our pool looking beautiful. They are super friendly, professional, and all around great guys! read lessTaylor Bothun 1/18/2022
- My first impression of the company was made today due... read moreMy first impression of the company was made today due to an encounter with someone driving a company truck. Very soon after picking my two young children up from daycare, someone in a company truck ran a stop sign and immediately slammed on brakes in front of us nearly causing an accident. I would have sent this in a direct email to the company if an email address was provided as a point of contact on the website. And due to is being after business hours, and the company being closed tomorrow and the following day I felt it best to leave the immediate review now. read lessJenny Anonymous 12/16/2021I highly recommend using Oasis if you are building a... read moreI highly recommend using Oasis if you are building a new pool. Their attention to detail, timeliness, and quality of the project was exceptional. I did NOT experience unexpected delays, cost, or headaches. We are extremely happy with the finished product and the process was managed brilliantly by Derek and his team. They did a great job of communicating along the way so there were no surprises and they never cut corners on quality. Oasis definitely takes pride in its work. We continue to use Oasis for weekly maintenance and they also perform that service with the utmost professionalism. Happy to give a good review here as they deserve it. We love our pool! read lessJay Vogel 11/30/2021
- We have been working with Oasis Pool for about 10... read moreWe have been working with Oasis Pool for about 10 years. They handle everything from opening, closing and weekly maintenance. Also, this year our pool needed the be resurfaced and when we had this done the coping was replaced to match our pavers. Communication was key and they handled everything exactly the way we asked! read lessDonna August 11/30/2021
- Great experience with Oasis! I have been using them... read moreGreat experience with Oasis! I have been using them for two seasons now and could not be happier with the crew and their work/responsiveness. They also installed a completely new filter/heating system this past summer and I am very happy with both the quality and speed with which they did so. I highly recommend Oasis! read lessJoseph Tobia 11/30/2021I used Oasis for the pool construction and now the... read moreI used Oasis for the pool construction and now the weekly maintenance. The experience has been great. The maintenance team come on time every week to all the checks and clean-up, very thorough. The office calls and emails about pool closing and winterization and they try their best to accommodate your requests on dates. Could not ask for more! read lessFei Wang 11/30/2021
- I needed a pool contractor to repair the damage frost... read moreI needed a pool contractor to repair the damage frost heaves did to the coping and paver decking of my in ground concrete pool. The pool was also in desperate need of replastering. Oasis was very responsive to my needs and got the job done on time. Their workers were very accommodating in going the extra mile in making sure the finished product looked outstanding. Thanks Derek and Milton for a job well done! read lessTed Slockbower 11/30/2021I WOULD HAVE GIVEN ZERO STARS IF I COULD. ONE... read moreI WOULD HAVE GIVEN ZERO STARS IF I COULD. ONE OF MY BIGGEST REGRET IN LIFE WAS TO HAVE HIRED OASIS IN 2018 TO BUILD OUR POOL. THE OWNER, DEREK, HIRES THE CHEAPEST SUB CONTRACTORS TO WORK FOR HIM. HE DOES NOT STAND BY HIS WORK AND WILL BLAME OTHERS FOR HIS MISTAKES. WE HAVE FIRED OASIS EVEN THOUGH WE STILL HAVE A YEAR WARRANT WITH THEM. read lessDaise Tubb 11/30/2021
- Oasis Pools has a customer for life moving forward. I... read moreOasis Pools has a customer for life moving forward. I live in secaucus Nj and my pool was leaking about 250-300 gallons a day. Someone recommended a diver. He came out and couldn’t find anything. So now I needed my pool Pressure Tested for leaks in the lines -(My worst fear). Then I came across Oasis Pools on social media (Instagram) I viewed pictures and saw all the quality work they do and I read the reviews online. Everything everyone is saying is 100% accurate. I called and spoke to Louis who made setting appointment a breeze. Louis is Courteous ,professional and answered any and all questions. The crew that came out and did the job my wife and I can’t say enough about them. These three guys Chris- Paul and one more sorry can’t remember his name. These 3 really know what there doing. Many years of experience and when it comes to pools , there just an open book of knowledge. As far as payment was concerned that process goes through a woman named Kerri who was also pleasant.Thank you Oasis Pools, thank you to the crew, thank you for a job well done. If I could give 6 stars I would. Dominick M read lessDominick Mattiello 11/30/2021
- Oasis Pool Service was not referred to me by anyone... read moreOasis Pool Service was not referred to me by anyone and I came into a relationship with them very blindly. There are MANY pool vendors to choose from but I will never look back. Oasis came to help me with a filter issue and they did not waste my time from the beginning. They showed up (in the literal and metaphorical sense) right from the beginning. The team that came to my house was responsive, on time, professional and most importantly they got the job done right the first time and were super friendly. The Oasis team led by manager Paul scheduled the removal of both my old DE filter system and the multi port system and rapidly installed a brand new Pentair cartridge filter system. This was their recommendation after several bouts of high pressure in my filter and consequent reduced water flow. Like I said even after one visit and filter cleaning, when the issue returned they wasted no time in explaining to me what my needs were to permanently solve the issue. What followed was a tidy and rapid installation at a competitive cost by a professional who also helped me with adding additional pvc at an angle I needed to deal with when I need to drain the pool. You will not be disappointed with this responsive and professional team. As I said I found them by happenstance but I know now I made the right call to the right team. Ill show you the after shot. The before shot is too embarrassing but let’s say that I couldn’t clean my pool correctly before Oasis. -Albie read lessAlbie S 11/30/2021Outstanding response time and service. Owner Derek extremely knowledgeable and... read moreOutstanding response time and service. Owner Derek extremely knowledgeable and quickly identified equipment and connection issues. The work was done quickly and efficiently. Thanks to Derek, Paul and the entire team. Great experience and high service orientation. We will be Oasis customers going forward. read lessCindy Schawe 11/30/2021Derek and his crew did a phenomenal job renovating my... read moreDerek and his crew did a phenomenal job renovating my in ground swimming pool these past 6 weeks. We had every un-foreseen problem that could be encountered and Derek new exactly what needed to be done and had a crew there the next day. He gave me options to fix these problems from least expensive to most expensive letting me make the choice. He also gave me suggestions, one of which was a beautiful border along the parameter of the pool, another was stair tiles that change color in the sunlight.These simple things brought a subtle elegance to the pool. Anytime I contacted him he always responded. He kept me updated daily on the progress. At the end of the day the backyard was immaculate, they cleaned up everything, nothing was left behind. So if your looking for a new pool or a renovation, or simply a service I would highly recommend Derek from Oasis. read lessAnnmarie Dalisera 11/30/2021
- Blue Oasis Pools Owner: Rudy , No registration with TDLR... read moreBlue Oasis Pools Owner: Rudy , No registration with TDLR found Blue Oasis Subcontracted Electrician: Brennan, No registration with TDLR found TDLR is Texas Dept. of Licensing and Regulation which requires anyone in the State of Texas to have a TRAIL to do electrical work in Texas. Visit TDLR.Texas.GOV to search for licenses for all electricians, plumbers, etc... in Texas. (Protect yourself and check first) Blue Oasis started an install of Pentair pool equipment at our home and Rudy (the owner) performed part of the install and his electrician Brennan did the rest. Neither is a Texas licensed electrician even they both performed electrical install work on this project. After more than one instance where equipment was having issues during the install and required Pentair to step in to assist, I asked Rudy and he and if Brennan were licensed electricians. Rudy never answered yes or no then went on to text that it doesn't matter since I had never asked him this before. I asked again for the TRAIL number for either of them. Rudy could not provide these for either of them. He then texted that Brennan has a TDLR number. ( But never relayed that number to us. ) After TDLR Texas Dept. of License and Regulation assisted me they did tell me there is no record of Blue Oasis Pools, Rudy, or Brennan in their system of licensed electricians in the state of Texas. After reviewing the security cameras on our property for the duration of the install we also noticed the white truck driven to the job site multiple times to perform the electrical work by Brennan had a TICL number on just one side of the vehicle and that number DID NOT BELONG TO ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS INSTALL, Neither Rudy nor Brennan, the only 2 performing the electrical work. Upon discovering neither were licensed in the state of Texas to perform any of this type of electrical work we halted the job. We then hired a Texas licensed electrician to remove all equipment that was installed by both, as neither Rudy nor Brennan is licensed and the risk was just too great to take as equipment warranty is voided if it is installed by an unlicensed electrician and home owners insurance will not cover any damages to the home should the reason for damage stem from this equipment causing a fire or damage to the home if installed by an unlicensed electrician. We then discovered during the removal of the Pentair 400K Heater, by the Licensed Electrician, loose wires and faulty wiring had occurred. PENTAIRS users and install manual for the Pentair 400K Heater states in large letters MUST BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. Yet, Blue Oasis Pools accepted this project, with no licensed electrician performing the install potentially putting my home and my family at risk. We returned all equipment back to Blue Oasis... A Pentair 400K Heater, A Spa Blower, Easy Touch 4, and all accessories including antenna. This was handed off with police present as Rudy was insistent that he be allowed to return to the property to remove it as he stated rip it out. We had to hire a licensed electrician to remove all of the installed equipment. We did explain that once a licensed electrician was available, as per the law in Texas requires a licensed electrician to perform any electrical work , that once removal of the equipment was complete it would be returned. Within 1/2 hour of the removal of the equipment, Rudy was called to retrieve the equipment which he did. Blue Oasis is now in possession of all equipment that was installed and approved and accepted its condition upon return. In the end, the Blue Oasis install that began on June 9th, consisted of weeks of multiple visits by both Rudy, Brennan and Pentair reps via phone and in person. The newly installed equipment, which we had installed by a DIFFERENT POOL COMPANY, with a LICENSED ELECTRICIAN took just a day and it works. VERIFY ALL ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING WORK IS BEING DONE BY A LICENSED TECHNICIAN. SAVE YOURSELF SOME TROUBLE. read lessCindy Latch 9/30/2021I am so happy we found Blue Oasis! Our... read moreI am so happy we found Blue Oasis! Our pool was in definite need of some love when I called them, and they literally turned it around in a week! Super nice guys, very knowledgeable about pools and fair prices. I highly recommend! read lessShannon A. 9/22/2021
- Great service, great price. I love the weekly updates... read moreGreat service, great price. I love the weekly updates with before and after pics and the chemical levels. I bought a house with a pretty wretched pool and they scrubbed and scrubbed week after week and its looking great for the summer! read lessChris Snyder 9/19/2021We have been thrilled with the extraordinary service delivered by... read moreWe have been thrilled with the extraordinary service delivered by the team at Blue Oasis. Our pool and equipment were not in good shape after the freeze. Zack and Rudy came in, diagnosed the problems and have corrected all of then in only three weeks. They take a photograph of the pool after cleaning and send it to us. If you are having problems, reach out to Blue Oasis with great confidence. They leave a safe, inviting and sparking pool. read lessSharon Tipping 9/19/2021
- What a great company! We were in a bind getting... read moreWhat a great company! We were in a bind getting our pool pump replaced and they fit us in! Kept us updated on when they would be at the house to fix the pool and did an awesome job replacing the pump! Very nice and very professional! read lessAbigail Soto 9/19/2021
- We started using them a few months ago and have... read moreWe started using them a few months ago and have been happy with the owners and their response time to questions. They’ve replaced a couple of things already and did that very quickly so we could get the pool up and running again! read lessBarbara Forquer 9/19/2021
- Blue Oasis is by far the best pool company I’ve... read moreBlue Oasis is by far the best pool company I’ve had the pleasure of working with. The young man Alexis is here every Friday and is wonderful. He takes the best care of the pool and equipment when he is done he emails pics of the pool and a summary of what was done for the day and amounts of all chemicals used. I’m very great full because I have no clue how to take care of the pool only how to enjoy it. Thank you again Alexis and Blue Oasis for caring so much about your clients. read lessSandi Limstrom 9/19/2021
- I had Poolman pool service for 2 months and they... read moreI had Poolman pool service for 2 months and they never got my pool clean,after a month of green water I gave my month notice to terminate the service.after 2 months water still green.I canceled the service on July 7 they should have canceled august 7 but they canceled on July 17 breaking the contract rules.I called blue oasis pool service and on the very first day they got my pool clean ,great service,forget Poolman service they are terrible,they wanted to charge me $18 more because they said chlorine shortage. read lessSerge Lescoat 9/19/2021Chemical maintenance of the pool has been fine, and after... read moreChemical maintenance of the pool has been fine, and after the February freeze they replaced some broken pipes. But I’ve communicated with them repeatedly about whether the filter in the large canister needs to be replaced or cleaned and have not gotten a definitive answer. The response has been that it contains a small filter which doesn’t make sense. The Polaris has been running slowly and not cleaning well since the freeze, and a wheel came off a couple weeks ago. They said they ordered a part but I went to Leslie’s and the guy there told me how to re-attach the wheel with new screws. I also re-attached a hose that was disconnected and now it works fine. John is always helpful in discussing the filter issue when he is here, but no one has addressed whether it needs to be replaced or cleaned in order to keep the pool cleaner. It seems like they don’t have time to investigate things when here. read lessJeffrey Gunning 9/19/2021
- Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, ValueSandi Limstrom 8/25/2021
Blue Oasis is by far... read morePositive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Blue Oasis is by far the best pool company I’ve had the pleasure of working with. The young man Alexis is here every Friday and is wonderful. He takes the best care of the pool and equipment when he is done he emails pics of the pool and a summary of what was done for the day and amounts of all chemicals used.
I’m very great full because I have no clue how to take care of the pool only how to enjoy it. Thank you again Alexis and Blue Oasis for caring so much about your clients.
Services: Tile brushing, Water treatment, Filter cleaning, Vacuuming, Winterization, Leaf traps, Netting, Wall brushing, Swimming pool summerization read less
- Amazing and quick service. Contacted them on a weekend and... read moreAmazing and quick service. Contacted them on a weekend and they responded and they scheduled me for that next Monday with no problems. They showed up and cleaned the pool and it's already looking better read lessFernando T. 7/01/2021We hired Blue Oasis Pool Service over a year ago... read moreWe hired Blue Oasis Pool Service over a year ago and couldn't have asked for a better experience! They came every week with no delays and our pool has been sparkling clean all year. They are a smaller company, which gave us a much more personable experience. We also received a quote very quickly and they were always available to answer our questions. Fantastic pool service! read lessElizabeth S. 6/28/2021Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, ValueSharon Tipping 6/08/2021
We have been thrilled with... read morePositive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
We have been thrilled with the extraordinary service delivered by the team at Blue Oasis. Our pool and equipment were not in good shape after the freeze. Zack and Rudy came in, diagnosed the problems and have corrected all of then in only three weeks.
They take a photograph of the pool after cleaning and send it to us. If you are having problems, reach out to Blue Oasis with great confidence. They leave a safe, inviting and sparking pool.
Services: Tile brushing, Water treatment, Filter cleaning, Vacuuming, Winterization, Swimming pool summerization read less
- I spoke with Zach, one of the owners of Blue... read moreI spoke with Zach, one of the owners of Blue Oasis and while they don't currently offer the service I was looking for - Zach took his time to ask me what was going on and offered some free advice on some solutions I could try for myself.Mike S. 6/07/2021
A simple gesture but something he certainly didn't have to do. His knowledge and experience are his service and he could reasonably reserve his time for paying customers.
If I ever do decide to hire a service like theirs, Blue Oasis will be my first call. read less
- Happy, finally! This is our 4th pool cleaning company since... read moreHappy, finally! This is our 4th pool cleaning company since moving into this house 3 years ago. Previous companies either: would not* show up weekly or the pool looked dirty with debris even after they came to clean. We have been pleasantly surprised with Blue Oasis considering our experience with previous cleaning services. BO is professional, consistent and they send you a picture of the (clean) pool with a list of items they addresses that day, like amount of chemicals added, scrubbed tiles etc. The pool is looking great week after week. I think they are a relatively new company and at first they had to hire more people to come work - that seems to have sorted itself out. I can see why they'd be growing fast. They even installed part of our pump hose for us (we bought the part) with no extra "labor" charge. They will keep us for customers for a long time with service like this. I've told my neighbors about them and am taking the time to write review as have been very happy with them! read lessKristina T. 5/20/2021Positive: Professionalism, Quality, ResponsivenessCathy Hoffmann 3/29/2021
They are awesome they help me every... read morePositive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness
They are awesome they help me every time I call with an issue with my pool they respond quickly
Services: Tile brushing, Water treatment, Filter cleaning, Vacuuming, Netting, Wall brushing read less
- a year agoSandi Limstrom 3/29/2021
Blue Oasis Pools is an all around great... read morea year ago
Blue Oasis Pools is an all around great company! Very professional, timely, and friendly! Rudy and Zach have done a great job ever since day one of doing business with them. Highly recommend! read lessBlue Oasis Pools is an all around great company! Very... read moreBlue Oasis Pools is an all around great company! Very professional, timely, and friendly! Rudy and Zach have done a great job ever since day one of doing business with them. Highly recommend! read lessShelby Hayes3/29/2021Awesome company, can't say enough great things. Got someone out... read moreAwesome company, can't say enough great things. Got someone out within 30 minutes on a saturday (today 3/27) got my pool clean and ready to use, we set up a weekly service with them, HIGHLY RECOMMEN read lessSam E. 3/27/2021
- I was really happy with the service that the Blue... read moreI was really happy with the service that the Blue Oasis Pool Company provided. They were easy to get ahold of on the phone, easy to schedule with, prompt and courteous upon arrival and they did a great job fixing my pool. Zach was very knowledgeable with my pool equipment and fixed my pump issue very quickly. I highly recommend. read lessChristopher L. 1/23/2021
- I don't like to write bad reviews I feel like... read moreI don't like to write bad reviews I feel like this time I need to make others aware. We had our pool deck redone Jan 2020. It was pressure washed and painted. The old deck was in bad shape I do admit, however we expected it to look better and STAY that way after we dropped $2100 on the redo. What we did NOT expect was to have a deck that simple stains won't come clean even with a scrub brush, and that the previous mildew stains from the old deck have resurfaced. I did some homework and called the company that made the paint and it was explained to me that the "proper" way to do this is to pressure wash, acid wash and PRIMER the deck prior to painting. I called Home Depot as they carry the paint there and they did confirm that the deck should have been acid washed and primed first. I know it was pressure washed and two coats of paint were applied and that took three people an entire day to do that. What bothers me also is I have left two voicemails with this company that we are unhappy and want to talk and I even left a text message but haven't heard not one word back. The paint costs $128.25 @ Depot, for this we could have done it ourselves. Extremely disappointed and we let Lesley Pool Supply know as well as they "highly recommended" this company. I suggested that maybe they think twice about that for the future. read lessKandi Byrd 12/16/2020
- Derek and his team are very responsive and easy to... read moreDerek and his team are very responsive and easy to get a hold of. I had OASIS install our new 18x36 in-ground aluminum, vinyl liner pool this year (2020), and the only issue to ever come up was local town approvals/timing due to the backlog of pools being installed (which had nothing to do with OASIS). The construction of the pool is extremely rugged and well built. I could not believe how much concrete was used to fortify the lower sides. This thing is a tank. I would recommend OASIS and Derek for fair pricing, super high quality construction and excellent responsiveness. good job ! read lessSil Rocchio 11/30/2020Paid them $430 to winterize the pool at the end... read morePaid them $430 to winterize the pool at the end of last season but it was a waste of money because the technician forgot to plug one of the return pipes and it busted in the winter. I contacted them for a quote on the repairs, was nice enough not to demand that they fix it for free which would have been fair, but they want me to hire them for the opening of the pool and only during the opening will they repair the pipe and charge me separately for labor and material. They didn't even think for a second to take responsibility for busting the pipe after they "winterized" it. Why would I hire this company again for any additional services? read lessAbraham Taub 11/30/2020
- This is our first pool service. They do a good... read moreThis is our first pool service. They do a good job when they are here and are always professional. Only reason for four stars is that they had a truck breakdown and did not let me know they were not coming that day. Totally fine that they could not make it, just would have appreciated more communication. Prices are good! Competitive but still affordable read lessAnabel B. 7/23/2020
- We are very satisfied with Blue Oasis and Rudy's service... read moreWe are very satisfied with Blue Oasis and Rudy's service after a couple months. We had a lot of calcium build-up on our tiles and he cleared that up with improved chemistry and carefully scrubbing the tiles. He is prompt, an excellent communicator, knows what he's doing and after another company botched a re-plaster, he personally supervised its correction. Very easy to do business with and fair pricing given previous services we've used, we cannot recommend Blue Oasis more enthusiastically! read lessBrett J. 7/02/2020Wow! What an experience. Matt and Zach came... read moreWow! What an experience. Matt and Zach came out and serviced our pool that had gone dormant during the winter. The pump was not working correctly all winter long, we had to get our pool into shape. Blue Oasis was quick to respond, professional and had our pool looking great by the time they left the job. Very reasonably priced and not to mention the follow up call to make sure we were satisfied. I would highly recommend this reputable company. Thank you Matt and Zach! read lessJodi P. 5/28/2020
- Can't recommend ENOUGH ‼‼Desirre C. 5/27/2020
Rudy from Blue Oasis came out the... read moreCan't recommend ENOUGH ‼‼
Rudy from Blue Oasis came out the next day, on time, as promised.
Pointed out several issues that were not addressed by our prev. Pool service company:
1.There was not any D.E. (Diametacious Earth) In the newly installed filters that we purchased FROM our prev pool service company.
2. The salt / salinity level was set too low.
3. The flow rate was also set too low, so, with all these issues, the pool was bound to turn green, especially after all the recent rains.
Rudy addressed all these issues/ settings, he was very polite, courteous, instructed us on the schedule and time for running the pool filter, and gave us a prorated price for coming out, which I doubled because he was just so prompt, and attentive, also, performed a lot of work.
Rudy at Blue Oasis will be the only service we will use from now on. read lessThey messaged us with questions about our problems right away... read moreThey messaged us with questions about our problems right away and verified the problems. Promised to be here the next day and install our pump. They did everything by 1800 and had us on our way to a clear and clean pool .M D. 5/14/2020
We recommend these guys. They beat the other guys quote by about $300 and did everything on time read less
- Rudy and Co are fantastic. I had a calcium... read moreRudy and Co are fantastic. I had a calcium buildup on my pool from a past resurface gone wrong and he came out and whipped my pool into shape... with a drain, acid bath and power wash. The pool looks great and the weekly service is fantastic. Rudy is always responsive and on time. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my pool. read lessJen B. 5/08/2020The guys came out to our home at the end... read moreThe guys came out to our home at the end of day on Friday and got us back up in running quickly. My wife had read their reviews by others and wanted to find someone who understood pools and would be dependable and knowledgeable. I met with them yesterday and within 10 min they figured out and fixed our issue. They were super courteous and we will definitely call them the next time we need service. read lessBob A. 5/02/2020Have used several pool services in the past and this... read moreHave used several pool services in the past and this is bar none the best. They go the extra mile to make customers happy. We had a mechanical/electrical issue when he started cleaning for us and he took care of it way cheaper than anyone else. Pool is crystal clear as well as he cleans my filters when it is needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! read lessNicholas F. 4/10/2020
- Owning a pool is no joke!! Thank God we've found... read moreOwning a pool is no joke!! Thank God we've found these guys for our new home. We've never owned a home with a pool before but with Zach and Rudy taking care of it, you can't tell. Our pool always looks great and price is fair too. These guys keep us posted on everything. They maintenance the pool then send us a report on what was done. We don't have to do too much thinking with these experts thinking for us. Thanks Rudy and Zach! read lessKim Yen T. 3/10/2020So glad I went with Zach and Blue Oasis. Zach... read moreSo glad I went with Zach and Blue Oasis. Zach was impressive with his knowledge, very professional, and thorough from my first encounter. This is hands down better than my last pool service and affordable. Especially considering what you're getting. The report summary and pictures you receive after each visit is awesome. My pool looks great! read lessMichael D. 3/02/2020Our house is on the market as we have moved... read moreOur house is on the market as we have moved to Florida!Monique M. 2/26/2020
I looked up pool services and this company popped up.
Messaged yadda yadda, got right back to me.
Zack and I had a long conversation etc. And sent out Ruddy to my house. Understand that they are in Carrollton and our house is west of Haslet, nearing the east end of eagle mountain lake.
Professional, professional, professional!
Sent pics of before and after and can I add very reasonable priced and worth it!
If you have hesitation as I did, taking a leap of faith, do it! read less
- Great company and they are very upfront and honest. They... read moreGreat company and they are very upfront and honest. They have fair prices and worked with me on a couple repairs I had. The owner even came out to make sure that I was satisfied with the service. I will definitely be recommending Blue Oasis to friends and family that have swimming pools. read lessTraci C. 1/15/2020I have been through a lot of pool service companies... read moreI have been through a lot of pool service companies but this one tops them all. Great service always on time very informative and great communication.I've had some work done to my pool and they have very competitive prices. read lessMatt H. 1/06/2020I have referred dozens of my customers to a tropical... read moreI have referred dozens of my customers to a tropical Oasis pools. Vacate are too many of my residential as well as my larger commercial pool clients On several occasions I have had home owners and property management companies alike, contact me to thank me for referring them to this company. Their teams really go above and beyond to make sure that all customer needs are attended to and taken care of read lessDura Guard Paver Sealing 12/16/2019
- Best in the business hands down! Honest, knowledgeable, fast and... read moreBest in the business hands down! Honest, knowledgeable, fast and friendly pool guys. I recently bought a home with some older pool equipment that was on the fritz, I gave them a call, they came out and had it fixed in no time. Their work is very neat and tidy as well, no mystery plumbing here. I will be recommending Joey and his team to any of my neighbors looking to make some upgrades to their pool! read lessBrian Leeson 12/16/2019
- I found this company very difficult to get a hold... read moreI found this company very difficult to get a hold of. No one every answers the phone. (I should have known better when all initial contact was through email) I did receive ONE phone call AFTER they came out first time and I’d called and left voicemail asking if and when they were starting. We had our pool resurfaced and hired them to do the start up for us bc they said they did them ( and they had great reviews🤦🏻♀️) ... well I have some small brown streaks in my surface where they didn’t fully clean the debris out of my pool for starters and ok maybe bc it’s a weekly service it just happens but I was also told that I would receive an email with data every time they serviced my pool including the readings from the chemicals, what they did, as well as the date and time they were there. NEVER did I get this not even once and I made the request more than once. We paid for the full service weekly and at $150 a month I would expect to at least be notified when they were not going to be here. Memorial Day is a holiday and our normal service day so I understand they didn’t work that day but no one showed up the entire week and we were never told this would be the case by the time the tech returned on June 3rd (last service was May 20) my pool had begun to develop green algae spots throughout it, needless to say I was less than enthused. I sent an email and called (left voicemail) requesting our service be cancelled effective July 1st as we were billed a month in advance each billing cycle. NOTHING, no acknowledgement no return email phone call nothing... 3 weeks later I called and left ANOTHER message requesting an email confirmation that they received my cancellation. I received a short clipped “sorry you’re not happy I made your termination effective June 25” that’s it... but hey it was confirmation right? Well I received a bill this morning that they were going to auto debit a $150 from my card on file !! To say I’m less than enthused is an under statement. I would not recommend this company to anyone unless your okay with just throwing money to people and naively accepting they’ll do what they say they do and pray for the best. We live in Florida and pool companies are in abundance, nothing sets this company apart from the others that charge way less for their services. I was giving them 2 stars because the tech they did send out was a really nice guy and he did a thorough cleaning when he was here. It’s just unfortunate that he works for them. read lessAngela Owens-Vallot 12/16/2019
- Honest and dependable are words best used to described A... read moreHonest and dependable are words best used to described A Tropical Oasis Pool, Inc. Being in the industry for 10+ years I've seen it all, and I can tell you these guys do good work. Keep up the good work! read lessKevin Post 12/16/2018
- After struggling with another service company, we feared they would... read moreAfter struggling with another service company, we feared they would all be the same. Joseph and his team helped restore our confidence. The pool consistently looks great, the salt cell is where it needs to be, they show up when they say they will, and the team is super friendly & professional. I finally have piece of mind that my pool is in the right hands with their knowledgeable team. Thank you! read lessMarc Braga 12/16/2018I couldn't be happier with Joey and his team! Always... read moreI couldn't be happier with Joey and his team! Always on time, professional and courteous, they go above and beyond to make sure I'm happy and at a price that is so competitive I'm not sure I could do it myself for less! Besides, I would much rather leave it to the pros! Thank you A Tropical Oasis! You have made my life easier and my pool has never looked better! read lessCharlie Brickson 12/16/2018
- We've been using A Tropical Oasis for several years and... read moreWe've been using A Tropical Oasis for several years and have had nothing but a positive experience. They are honest, trustworthy, and reasonably priced. Whenever we have even the smallest issue with our salt-water pool they are quick to fix it. I highly recommend them. read lessLori Malcolm 12/16/2017
- I hired oasis last year to close my pool and... read moreI hired oasis last year to close my pool and the service team was on time and did a great job winterizing the pool. This season we hired oasis to open the pool and again the service team did an outstanding job. Our pool cleared up and was vacuumed out within three days and all our equipment was tested before they finished. I will be bringing the oasis team back to convert my pool to a salt system at the end of the month. I highly recommend giving oasis a call if you're looking to hire a quality pool company. read lessMatt R 11/30/2017Oasis has been our pool company for the last 5... read moreOasis has been our pool company for the last 5 years. In that time we have used them for opening the pool, closing the pool, replacing old equipment, as well as a liner replacement. Oasis has always gone above and beyond to ensure our pool is clean and healthy to swim in. The crew is always friendly and our questions and concerns are always addressed right away. I couldn't ask for a better pool company. read lessBrianna Tracey 11/30/2017
- Beware! Do not use this company. First off, I used... read moreBeware! Do not use this company. First off, I used them to open my pool and requested that they use my own chemicals which I was told from the lady was ok (shock, clarifier, algacide, chlorine, etc). I had it all out on the patio surrounding the pool and in the shed. Well you guessed it, they used their own chemicals and charged way too much for them. Twenty four pounds of shock, really? The workers were nice however. Then I wanted them to do an initial vacuuming. When they arrived the first time, they said they couldn't vacuum because the water was too cloudy. So they did another chemical treatment. They charged me for a service call and yup, lots more for chemicals which I had my own of. I didn't agree to the chemical treatment but didn't care, I just wanted the pool clear at this point. After speaking to the lady in the office (who is nice actually), we agreed to schedule another time for them to come vacuum when the pool cleared up. We had a tentative appt and I would call the morning of to let her know if I could see the bottom in the deep end. Well, at 7:45AM they were there already and it was still a little cloudy. They wouldn't vacuum and wanted to do another chemical treatment. That would've been another service call and chemicals but thank god I was there because the breaker box tripped when they turned the pump off to backwash. It wouldn't start back up but when they left, I played with it and got it going. They said we have to send out a tech to see what's the problem. Who knows what that would've cost. It was the breaker. Regardless, if that didn't happen, I would've been charged another service call and chemical treatment. They were there for 10 mins at most. I was not charged for this visit which is shocking. For the two times they came out for service calls and chemical treatments they could've vacuumed. I didn't request chemical treatments, I requested vacuuming. I ended up getting another company to come and vacuum and they came and did exactly what I requested and paid for, vacuumed. The water was in the same condition. Can you see all the way under your couch when you vacuum inside your home?? They got all the stuff off the bottom using their own equipment as well. Whatever. It's a business and you have to try and make money wherever you can I understand that. What really gets me the most about this company is I gave them a credit card authorization form for the opening and initial vacuuming work prior to them coming out but the expiration date was 5/17 on the card which I didn't realize. That was my bad. She said they sent an invoice on 5/23 but I never received it. But even if they did, why send an invoice the card would still work in May? I was away on vacation last week so was unavailable when they called but never received an invoice in the mail, a text or even an email. The payment wouldn't go through because of the exp date. That's my fault yes but instead of an email or letter, she sent the first ever text while the owner Derek showed up at my house this morning. He was irate and demanding payment and said that he already went to the police department and informed them about this and demanded I be called and put on speaker phone. Police? Really? I stepped out for a moment but wish I was there. Wow, over a few hundred dollars, this is what it comes down to? Business must be booming. I still haven't heard from him yet which after giving my new credit card to the lady, I requested he call me directly. Do not use this company. There are others out there not far from Mahwah right over the border in Nanuet, NY who will get your pool "crystal clear". They will come and do the service that you request and pay for and not play games. read lessRob M 11/30/2017
- First time we have had a pool...Oasis is great! They... read moreFirst time we have had a pool...Oasis is great! They helped to inspect our pool prior to purchasing our home, install a new pool cover and recently closed it for winter. The crew is very professional and helpful! Will definitely continue to call on Oasis for our pool needs. Thanks, Oasis! read lessJohn Reilly 11/30/2017Finally I reached the right company the 3rd season I'm... read moreFinally I reached the right company the 3rd season I'm opening my pool, Never had such a good experience and communication. Derek, came down on date I scheduled Explained you everything how it works that I never knew before The are the best company out there best service and best price. read lessIzzy Bleier 11/30/2017Derek and his team completed a total renovation of my... read moreDerek and his team completed a total renovation of my 23 year old Anthony Sylvan pool which included re-plastering, new tile, new coping, heater replacement, an above ground plumbing refresh and new salt water system. He helped us with design suggestions and the craftsmanship and attention to detail were excellent. He uses the same teams for each respective part of the job and there is full accountability and consistency as a result. We are thrilled with the quality and beauty of our new pool and we will retain Derek and his team to service our pool going forward. We were given his name by a friend who is a local real estate agent and uses him for many of her clients. After our experience we would highly recommend Derek, Chrissy and the Oasis team. read lessJohn Spatz 11/30/2017
- I have had the pleasure of working with Joe and... read moreI have had the pleasure of working with Joe and his team for over two years on the property management side of business. His entire team is so knowledgeable and beyond helpful, it makes working together so amazing. read lessRiley Scuhl 12/16/2016
- I usually do not write reviews but I felt after... read moreI usually do not write reviews but I felt after my experience with Oasis the past few years it was a must. I have been using Oasis Pool Service since 2012 as I was unhappy with my previous pool service company for various reasons. Since the beginning Derek and his employees have been very professional, get back to you in a timely fashion and most important, they have been honest. I would recommend them to anyone in need of an quality pool service company. read lessMichael Pillari 11/30/2016This Company apparently purchased my home pool serving account from... read moreThis Company apparently purchased my home pool serving account from another company over a year ago. They however never came to my home a single time yet kept billing me. I only found out that the previous company stopped servicing the pool as of course equipment broke down as a result of debris build up and the pool turned green. I hired another company called Larsons Pool who were excellent and began servicing and fixing my pool right away. I kept receiving a bill from A Tropical Pool Inc. I would write back and call to tell them first they never came to my home and to stop billing me. I never got a call back and I got a few more bills. NOW I GET A COLLECTION LETTER from Transworld System saying I owe them 195.00 dollars. In my opinion these people/company are irresponsible and are frauds to try and collect money not owed to them.and they know it. They neglected my pool and cost me money and now they are costing me my time which is money. I will alert every agency and protection agency I can in hopes they don't steal from other consumers. Smile all you like on your web site. Behind those smile are shady business people to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read lessJeff Devin 12/16/2015
- these guys are great! i've had 3 pool companies over... read morethese guys are great! i've had 3 pool companies over the last 15 years, and the customer service we've received is unparalleled. the other big companies refer you to another department. ATO customer service went right to the owner and he took our issues seriously. Our pool was a bit green for a couple of weeks, and when i called, the owner personally assured me he would check on my pool once per week until our issue was resolved. so...for the next 3 weeks, we had 2 visits a week to our pool which was incredible. i had no idea we would receive such top notch service. thank goodness we found TOA!!!! thank you guys. read lessAnthony Kuntz 12/16/2015these guys are awesome. several years ago when my father... read morethese guys are awesome. several years ago when my father had a pool he was lucky enough to experience the quality and service that goes into a tropical oasis pool. the best pool service we ever had bar none. thank you for taking such good care of us. read lessTammy Goratowski 12/16/2015
- I would highly recommend this company. They are very... read moreI would highly recommend this company. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. Our repair was completed in a timely manner with an excellent price. If you are in need of pool company for any need be sure to call on A Tropical Oasis Pools. read lessTina Heydinger 12/16/2015I wanted to take the time to let you know,... read moreI wanted to take the time to let you know, that this business is the REAL DEAL.... Joe the manager is very patient and stays in contact with you. My husband and I are renting a home in Carrollwood and we never had a pool before and thought the maintenance would be so expensive. But, A Tropical Oasis's prices are so inexpensive and Eric whom cleans our pool weekly is amazing; he's quick but, he does a thorough job! He doesn't cut corners and definitely tells you if something needs to be fixed immediately and Joe does his best to make sure the prices are affordable. These guys ROCK and I thank them all the time for doing such a great job, so my 3 yr old can have fun swimming with out any worries! This is definitely a trusted place of business in my book. read lessBrandon “Brandy” LeFlore 12/16/2015